Open daily: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. at Elmwood Terrace clubhouse.
Located at our Elmwood Terrace clubhouse, the fitness center offers 4 treadmills, 2 bikes, 1 leg machine, 1 row machine, 1 bench press, and 3 televisions. Children are not permitted under the age of 16. Parents, please do not bring young children in while you work out, as they can hurt themselves on the equipment.
Rules & Regulations
- The fitness center is to be used at your own risk.
- An adult resident must accompany individuals under the age of 16.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the equipment at any time and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Be certain that your Recreational Activities Waiver is signed and current.
- Rubber-soled shoes and shirts must be worn at all times in exercise areas.
- “Horseplay,” fighting, dangerous conduct, and any other activity disrupting another resident are not permitted.
- Please be considerate of others and wipe down all machines when you are finished.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are not permitted at any time. Closed plastic beverage containers are permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Secure all of your personal belongings. Home Properties is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please report all equipment malfunctions to the Property Manager.
- It is strongly recommended that you consult with your physician before starting an exercise program.